To keep you safe while visiting Renaissance, we would like to advise you of the following procedures. If you are experiencing any of the following
you will need to reschedule your appointments
- 1. Tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who has, within the last 14 days.
- 2. If you have been tested for Covid-19 and currently awaiting results.
- 3. Have any of the following symptoms:Fever, dry cough, headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of smell.
- ⚈ Appointments must be made by phone, text or email.
- ⚈ Please wait in your vehicle and we will phone/text or come and get you when we are ready for you.
- ⚈ If this is not possible ie, you are walking, please enter the reception area but maintain social distance from any other
- ⚈ Contact Tracing Information will be taking/confirmed on your arrival at Reception.
- ⚈ Hand sanitiser will be available at reception. Please use it. Please do not handle any products, we will get these for
you. If you would like to wear a mask, please do so.
You will be advised of new protocols/procedures regarding each treatment by your therapist.
Above and beyond our high standard of hygiene practices at Renaissance, we have implemented further measures to minimise the spread of Covid-19,
and have a detailed work-safe sheet if you wish to know further details.
DUE TO MULTIPLE FACTORS WHICH NEED TO BE FINALISED, THE SUNBED WILL BE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.